01 April 2015

brand new

My first scrappy work in quite awhile.  Last year just got...well busy.  Pregnant, working full time (from home); and trying to do it all.  I promptly got reminded that I am not superwoman and in the process this beautiful little being emerged into the world from his cocoon - so very precious.





I went with the true, tried and tested 1/3 method with the placement of large papers and I believe I was drawing inspiration from Wilna with the using as many embellies as possible and matting white cardstock onto patterned paper. From memory the entire layout is mainly featuring the Maggie Holmes Open Book collection (love love love).

This layout has a special place in my heart.  I love the use of the flowers and leaves, giving a delicate feel to the page dedicated to my newborn son.


If your reading this - thank you for stopping by
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment