27 December 2013

Love these moments

This post is for the current colour palette challenge with Scrapfriends.  Although I thought I'd end up doing a Christmas themed layout given the traditional Christmas colour palette, I ended up doing a family photo from Mother's Day in 2012.  Looking now at the bunch of embellishments I got out to do this layout - I think I might have to do another one, I wonder how long mr 3 will sleep for this afternoon...

I had started by playing with my new CAMEO (LOVE) and painted the heart shape with watercolours - thanks to Wilna Furstenberg cut file and inspiration from her art class #2; then I painted a blackboard background page and discovered I didn't have chalk to go with my original idea.  I then pulled out some supplies that would go with the colour scheme and checked out what printed photos I had - then it just came together instantly - love it when that happens!

It was fun using the word "moments" from the pinkpaislee artisan words pack, which I coloured with gelatos - just lovely!  definitely will be using these again! 

And YAY!  one more photo done and in my album instead of stuck inside my laptop (& back up) not getting appreciated!

Anyway here's the details of the challenge with Scrapfriends - check them out for your next layout inspiration...

The challenge:



My attempt:



If your reading this post - thank you for stopping by
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment